Breadcrumbs

Welcome (21 May 2013)

Welcome, have fun discussing the books etc. Remember your views count =).

New spammer counter-measures are in place … captcha removed. Because spammers are so tenacious I am now moderating the first few posts. This should eliminate the Spam you see, for the new non-spammers you have my apologies.

For assistance please email admin (at) this domain. (sorry but I am not going to make it easy for spiders to spam me :-))

Win a complete set of the Ir'Indicti Series

More
7 years 11 months ago - 7 years 10 months ago #9107 by Larry
Okay, here is your chance to win a complete set of the Ir'Indicti Series in quality paperback. This will be a random drawing for the winner. How do you enter ... well there are several ways.

Rules
1. Only one entry per person per entry type counts. Please post in the appropriate thread.
2. Make a post in this thread for one chance.
3. Post your favorite Quote / Snark from any of Connie's books, and cite the book for one chance.
4. Post an original drawing of one of the characters (fan art) for one chance..
5. Post a one shot story of one of the characters (fan fiction) for one chance. Yes this one time it is Connie approved :-).
... a. If you can't fit your story in one post please create your own topic in the May Days in order to keep your entry together.
6. Best in 3, 4, and 5 (judged by me) gets an additional chance.
7. Get a Larentii to vouch for you for one chance.
8. For two additional chances get a Connie Suttle to vouch for you :-).

So depending on how much you want to put into this you can get up to eight chances (tickets in a bowl) to win.

Contest runs now through June 10, 2016 (ends at 00:00:01 EDT on the 11th).
ANY questions please email me ... admin at this site. This contest is open to all. International shipments (outside the USA) will have to pay half the postage (sorry).

Reading is a gift to yourself that you can share with everyone.
Last edit: 7 years 10 months ago by Larry.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 10 months ago #9237 by ksc02
A Favorite snarky qoute was when Lissa was getting Weldon back out of the tree in Blood Wager..
"you'll have to tell yours about how you got rescued from a tree by a cookie baking vampire."

More
7 years 10 months ago #9240 by Skyreddragon
mine is “Dragon? There was somebody named Dragon? That didn't sound promising. Who named their kid Dragon?”

More
7 years 10 months ago #9263 by Rjd97ajd
I do all my reading nowadays on my Kindle, but sure would love to win a set of Ir'Indicti books! I'm new to this site and new to posting. I hope I'm doing this right to get an entry. Thanks!

More
7 years 10 months ago - 7 years 10 months ago #9300 by JD
Mine will always be Lissa shouting at Wlodek " you scheming old warlock!"

Posted in the right thread also :)

Got it on my mind to change my ways, but I don't think I can be anything other than me.
- The Pretty Reckless "Light Me Up"
Last edit: 7 years 10 months ago by JD.

More
7 years 10 months ago #9360 by Larry
And our winner is Rjd97ajd ... Congratulations! Please email me your mailing address to claim your prize.

Reading is a gift to yourself that you can share with everyone.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rjd97ajd

Time to create page: 0.278 seconds